Sunday, February 14, 2010

Where Have I Been????

Someone asked me recently, "Do you ever plan to update your blog again?" Well, in this life what I plan to do and what I actually do are quite different. Of course I plan to...but sometimes plans don't work out.

So where have I been? I've been here, doing the stay-at-home-homeschooling-mom thing. I've been at Vineyard, doing the prayer ministry thing. On a regular basis, that's about all I do. In December we went to Brown County again, which was a huge blessing. Christmas was blur...I'm not sure it really even took place. The end of January found me spending a day at the Naturally Supernatural conference before heading to the annual scrapbooking weekend.

Those are the places I've physically been. Where else have I been? I've been in the doors-still-closed-situation-unchanged adoption waiting room. It's been three years since we received the paperwork and began our dossier. God recently spoke encouragement to me about this at the Naturally Supernatural conference, and I'm inspired to keep dreaming in this life...but it is a challenge for sure.

Spiritually I've been in a lot of different places over the last few months. I feel like I'm learning so much, yet I have so far to go. I feel like I'm standing on the edge of a cliff, ready to finally jump off in such a way that there's no return to where I've been, but only new places in which to soar. I just hope I don't let my self get in the way of what God wants to do.

So that's a little about where I've been. I wish I could tell you know about where I'm going...who knows? We'll see what God has in store for the next year.

1 comment:

Blessed said...

Yay! So glad to know a little about where you have been. Please do continue to update every now and then--I love knowing how you and the family are! : )