Tuesday, June 10, 2008

31 Things About Me

My friend Susan sent me this survey in an email, and I decided to post it here. It was actually 50 things, but for the sake of space and boring people to death, I cut it down to 31. I'm sure you needed more pointless information about me.

1. Do you like bleu cheese? If the word cheese is involved, count me in!

2. Have you ever smoked heroin? No, like it's your business!

3. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic's? I haven't been there, but rumor has it one is coming to my side of town. Cha-ching!

4. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Only if I was smoking heroin beforehand, I MEAN, not usually.

5. What do you think of hot dogs? They are best eaten at a baseball game.

6. Can you do push ups? When I read this, I thought it was refering to popsicles, so that tells you about how many push ups I can do.

7. Do you have A.D.D.? I'm sorry, I wasn't listening...

8. Middle name? Irene

9. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. I hate my middle name. It was my grandma's middle name, though. At least I didn't get her first name: Mildred.

10. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink. Coke, coke, and coke.

11. Current worry right now? Do I drink too much coke?

12. Current hate right now? Guilt over drinking too much coke.

13. Favorite place to be? On vacation anywhere with Ryan and the kids, and I'm drinking a coke.

14. How did you bring in the New Year? With a group of friends at our house have a hilarious night of playing games.

15. Like to go camping? ABSOLUTELY

16. Do you own slippers? Yes, and I think everyone should and that they should replace shoes as socially acceptable footwear.

17. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No. I have a great story that involves me, an overweight invalid woman, and satin sheets, so if you're ever bored I can share it with you.

18. Would you be a pirate? Is that option available? I'm not so much for long boat trips.

19. What songs do you sing in the shower? Worship songs, and man, do I sound good!

20. Last thing that made you laugh? Madison asked for a piece of gum, and within 2 minutes she had accidentally swallowed it because she forgot it was gum and not food.

21. Best bed sheets as a kid? ? Charlie Brown and Peanuts

22. Who is your loudest friend? Let me point out that when my friend Susan sent this to me, her answer here was "Dawn". I'm assuming she meant a different Dawn.

23. What is your favorite book? To Kill a Mockingbird, The Hiding Place

24. What is your favorite candy? Reese's Peanut Butter Cups

25. Favorite Sports Team? Chicago Cubs - I'll say no more to avoid any curses on how well they are doing

26. What were you doing at 12 AM last night? Surfing the internet to find a place for Ryan and I to go for a couple of days while his parents keep our kids.

27. Worst habit? Late night snacking

28. Do you play an instrument? "Are you kidding, I've played bassinet for years!" That's for all of you Spongebob fans!

29. How long does it take you to get to work? I instantaneously arrive there when I open my eyes in the morning.

30. Plans for the weekend? Helping out my dad, going to play games with some friends, church, and lunch with my father-in-law

31. If you could eat anything in the world right this second? A Reese's Peanut Butter Cup, thanks alot Number 24!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You make me laugh! :-)

-Erin

Robin said...

Dawn,
I absolutely laughed out loud at this:) Thanks for allowing me to share in your journey. I read further, and saw that you visited the Creation Museum. Did you like it? We were at Kings Island last summer, and wanted to go to the Creation Museum, but time would not allow. We were shopping for the upcoming school year with the kiddos.
Robin

Dawn said...

Robin, I highly recommend the Creation Museum. We all learned soooo much there.