Sunday, March 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Max


My baby is officially FIVE. Unbelievable! He is such a gift to us. He brings this level joy to the rest of us that makes everything fun. I love how he goes and gets his blanket and then comes out and announces, "It's time for love!" and how he loves Squidward on Spongebob. I love how he sings and worships Jesus (which Ryan says is a riot to watch at church in the kids' area.) I love that he's good at Wii Tennis and often beats me. I love that he loves babies, and bike riding, and playing aggravation (and often beats Ryan.) I love when he puts his arms around Madison or Michael and hugs them, and I love how every night he says, "Goodnight, Mommy, I love you, I'll see you tomorrow." I love my sweet Baby K. Happy Birthday!

No comments: