Hey everyone, welcome to random thoughts, a sampling of all the minutiae that goes through my head. I hope you had a blessed Easter. I find myself challenged by God and have lots of thoughts stirring in my head, which are far too random even for this post. When I make some sense of it, I'll let you know. The above picture is of the paper machier(sp?) Easter eggs we made. It was a fun change from the typical egg coloring.
My friend, Susan, got married on April 4th. I was the Matron of Honor and Max was the Ring Bearer. The wedding party was so fun to be with, and the whole day was just a great day because we were celebrating something so beautiful! Here's a picture of Max and Me:

Here's my cute little guy!

I'm having trouble getting into American Idol this year. I still don't have anyone I'm super excited about. I like Kris and Allison, and quiet-songs Adam. But I don't like any of them as much as I liked David Cook last year. On Survivor I like JT, but just because he lost a tooth in a challenge, and I think that's cool. The Amazing Race continues to be my favorite "reality" show, but all my teams I liked are out of it now. Of those left, I'm rooting for Tammy & Victor, even though he can be ridiculous (like wandering the mountains for hours rather than listening to Tammy). I love Lost. I love that I don't understand it. I love trying to figure it out. Recently, I've been watching Firefly on Hulu. First of all, if you haven't discovered the fun that is Hulu.com, you should. Second of all, Firefly is a fun show and it's a shame it got canceled after only 14 episodes.
We're getting closer to Madison's birthday. Double Digits. The big 1-0. A decade. How can this be? What happened to that time? First Max turns 5, now Madison turns 10, what next, Michael turning 8??? Madison wants a birthday party with a theme of "all the woodland creatures". O-kay...I'll get right on that.
Our church, now officially called "The Vineyard Church", has been in it's new building for about 7 weeks. It's fun to be in a place all our own, and I'm amazed at the number of new people who have been coming. I'm glad to be part of it all.
It's been 2 years since we finished our adoption dossier and got on the Guatemala wait list. And we still wait. Nothing new is happening. We just wait. I still feel peaceful about it all, which is a God thing. He IS good. And I'm grateful.

No comments:
Post a Comment