My baby girl is nine. I find it hard to believe. Yes, I shed tears over it, but I'm fine. It's neat to get to know her and see who she is becoming. I truly enjoy her and her company, and I'm incredibly proud of her. We had a "Pink Poodle Paris" party, and it was very fun. We went to Hacienda with Grandpa and Grandma Morehouse before coming back home for presents and cake. Madison was thrilled when they sang to her at Hacienda! She beamed! We had a wonderful time celebrating Madison and her big day.
Saturday, April 26, 2008
Nine Is Fine
My baby girl is nine. I find it hard to believe. Yes, I shed tears over it, but I'm fine. It's neat to get to know her and see who she is becoming. I truly enjoy her and her company, and I'm incredibly proud of her. We had a "Pink Poodle Paris" party, and it was very fun. We went to Hacienda with Grandpa and Grandma Morehouse before coming back home for presents and cake. Madison was thrilled when they sang to her at Hacienda! She beamed! We had a wonderful time celebrating Madison and her big day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I remember when Madison came. seeing you get her room ready and woundering how trixie would take it. I can't belive she is 9. Happy Birthday Madison. Bethany
Hi Dawn
What a beautiful girl...love her hair color!
Looks like the party was fun...Happy birthday!
Kimmie
mama to 6
one homemade and 5 adopted
Post a Comment