Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Things That Make Me Laugh

I thought I would share some things that make me laugh in hopes to spread the laughter. The first is a montage from America's Funniest Home Videos. This is one of our favorite shows, and I saw this clip when it aired, but my friend Karen recently emailed the link and I've been enjoying watching it over and over.



Last night Saturday Night Live's Best of Chris Farley was on NBC. I've seen this many times, and it always makes me laugh. I was looking for a video of when he does Bennet Brower on weekend update (you know, the guy who air quotes things like, "eat my own dandruff"), but I couldn't find one. I tried finding other Farley videos, but apparantly everyone posting on YouTube feels the need to make a tribute to Farley with sappy music OR EVEN WORSE post videos of themselves doing Chris' sketches. Anyhow, instead of a funny Farley video, I'll post a funny Will Ferrel video that enables me to laugh every time I hear a cowbell.



Finally, I'm sharing a clip from a Japanese game show that I which would catch on here in America. I love Human Tetris!

No comments: