Usually I buy geraniums for my whiskey barrel, but this year I saw these great gerbera daisies and I loved the colors.
I bought this "hen and chicks" plant. Supposedly, it will produce a lot of offshoots. I just thought it looked cool!
One day a few years ago, I was at my sister Chris' house, and she had a plant she wanted to give me. So she went into a random shed on their farm and came out with this cast iron pot. She transplanted the flower into and sent it home with me. This pot always reminds me of that day, and how cool it was to have a random shed to pull a unique pot out of, and how sweet it was that my sister did it for me.
I also opted for zinnias around our lamp post, instead of my standard petunias.

1 comment:
The girls got me one of those yellow Gerber Daisies for mom's day. I really like it. I might get a pink one too.
Post a Comment