Sunday, August 3, 2008

Fabulous Friends


This weekend was another great friend weekend for me, this time with my high school friends, Cheri and Debbie. On Friday, Debbie and I drove to Carmel, picked up Cheri and headed into Indy to go to the Women of Faith conference. We had just a fun and relaxing time together, and I'm so glad we went. Cheri allowed us to stay at her house, which saved us paying for a hotel. Her husband took their son and went to visit family - should we take this personally? Just kidding! I loved being with the two of them and praising Jesus with them. That was a first for the 3 of us, and it was celebrated by us all. The picture is at Conseco Field House, and we asked some other woman to take it with Cheri's cell phone. Thanks for the great weekend, girls! I love you!

No comments: