Wednesday, August 13, 2008

What Made Me Laugh Today

Okay, I'm posting this because I was CRACKING UP watching it. Some of you allergy sufferers might actually be inspired by this woman.

3 comments:

Cheri said...

I'll admit I actually used this when I was pregnant since it does not contain any drugs. It did help my congestion, but it was not at all "soothing" like the video says. I felt like I was drowning. People probably get used to it, but it almost made me panic because you have to really control your breathing.

Dawn said...

Your description is what I would imagine to be reality - I couldn't believe how that woman was standing there with this pot shoved in her nose, water pouring out her nostril, and not even the hint of laughter over the whole thing. I also was laughing when they said "soothing".

Robin said...

Ok, I admit that I used a neti pot and LOVED IT!! It is a great comfort when I have a sinus infection, and before the antibiotics kick in. A lifesaver, really! You do have to control your breathing:-)