One of the many pieces of knowledge I gained from my weekend with the Jennys was the existence of the Christian comedian, Tim Hawkins. Apparently, I'm behind the times in regards to this. Anyway, I've enjoyed watching videos on Youtube and his website. Here are 2 of his song parodies, the first one being my favorite since it's about homeschooling (we are homeschoolers with a healthy sense of humor, just like Tim Hawkins himself). The second is a great take on a Carrie Underwood hit. My favorite part of the second one is the guy in the background. In the first video, Hawkins and his wife play the parents, and in the second one, Hawkins is the lead singer. Thanks to the Jennys for educating me, and I hope you enjoy a good laugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I was cracking up at the homeschooling video - especially the part where the kids are playing dodge ball in the foyer! Funny stuff!
I think that is my favorite part. Also that they are sponsoring a Haitian. Oh, and that they don't go to Hooters.
Post a Comment