Today wasn't just Michael's special day, it was a special day for Max. Today was his first day of preschool at Bright Horizons. He looked super cute and was super sweet as we dropped him off and picked him up. He was tired, but he had a good time. He seemed surprised when I said he was going back tomorrow - but I think it was an excited surprised. We're so proud of him, and we all enjoy him so much! It's fun to see him off on new adventures.
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
First Day of Preschool
Today wasn't just Michael's special day, it was a special day for Max. Today was his first day of preschool at Bright Horizons. He looked super cute and was super sweet as we dropped him off and picked him up. He was tired, but he had a good time. He seemed surprised when I said he was going back tomorrow - but I think it was an excited surprised. We're so proud of him, and we all enjoy him so much! It's fun to see him off on new adventures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment