Today was Michael's big day! I can't believe he's seven. Last night we watched a video of when he was a baby, and it seems like a million years ago! He's so special to us and I'm so thankful for him! We had a party for him last Saturday, which included a trip to the Hesston Train Museum with Ryan, Grandpa Morehouse, Max, and 2 of Michael's friends. Here are the four boys on one of the little steamers:
Here they are in a caboose:
When we went to pick out decorations for Michael's party, we saw decorations for patriotic parties. Michael loves the Statue of Liberty, and Washington Monument, as well as other architecture. So, we decided to have an American birthday party, and it was perfect for him! Here he is with his cake, and the poster of the Capital building behind him.
And here are all the kids in front of the Statue of Liberty poster:
Happy Birthday, my sweet boy! I love you!

No comments:
Post a Comment