
Welcome again to random thoughts, occuring at a very early hour on a Monday. So, this version will probably be even more random than usual.
*It's officially Monday, March 10th, which means it's my mom's birthday. Happy 66th Birthday, Mom Deak. I'll probably call and tell her that since the chances of her even knowing what a blog is are very slim :)
*Our church had a big bowling party today, with about 180 people participating. All I can say is 7 is too many people to have bowl on one lane, especially when half of them are kids, and their bowling balls move down the lane at an inordinately slow speed. Regardless of this, a good time was had by all.
*American Idol is now down to the top 12 and for the most part I agree with those who made it there. As for last week's performances, Jason Castro and David Cook were my favorite guys. I still like Stripper Hernandez, but I didn't think he did the best last week. My favorite girl is Brooke. My least favorite fashion trend: high waisted pants with funky buttons. Please, someone help these people!
*Survivor has been pretty interesting so far. I'm not sure I needed to see Jonathon get his leg stitched up, but there have been lots of blindsides which are always interesting. But, I'm not sure I really care who wins. I probably have a bigger list of people that I don't want to see win than a list of those I want to win. I guess as far as this season goes, the glass is half empty for me.
*Lost continues to entertain and confound me. I guess this is the relationship many have with this show. Last week's episode wasn't the best, since it didn't really move the story along. But, Ryan and I both enjoy the insanity that is Benjamin Linus and the freaky actor who plays him (see above picture). For those who were watching all I have to say is, "YOUR MINE! Take all the time you need."

6 comments:
Up until last week I was very umimpressed with David Cook, but his Lionel Richie song just blew me away and now I think he is awesome. I just wish he would do something with that hair.
Cheri, I'm right there with you. I was not feeling the love for David Cook prior to that, but that rendition was awesome. But his hair is snap nasty. I think part of my problem with Little David is that I would never buy his album. But, I would buy a Jason Castro album (if I bought albums), and if I had an ipod, I'd download that David Cook version of "Hello".
We are LOST fans too!
Emily, that's awesome!
Does Ryan Seacrest (sp?) have a crush on Brooke? I thought of you last night!
See you soon!
I think Ryan and the judges are incredibly annoying sometimes. I just want to yell, "shut your pie hole!" I'll post my comments about last night soon.
Post a Comment