Saturday, March 15, 2008

Random Thoughts Vol.5

Welcome to the weekend edition of random thoughts. I decided to post a few things before our family heads out to Pokagon State Park in Angola, IN for a few days. We are all excited about a few days away and a break from the routine. So, here are my random thoughts before I head out:

*Although I'm disappointed, I'm not surprised that David Hernandez was voted off of American Idol. I think several other contestants should be quite thankful to be still going in the competition (Ramiele, Syesha, Kristy). I'm also disappointed because they are doing Beatles week again. But, it's better than Gloria Estefan week.

*All I have to say about Lost is, what in the world is going on, and WHEN in the world is it happening????

*Today we finally painted Madison's bedroom. I think it's been over 2 years since we started talking about doing it. It's a small room, so it seems like it should be pretty simple, but there's always more to it than you expect. Ryan and I are both exhausted, but her room is done (well there's still finishing touches to do). It is now a wonderful shade of pink, and it makes me want to eat cotton candy.

Have a blessed Holy Week, and I'll check in when we get back.

No comments: