
So there's all this talk in the media about athletes being on "the juice". Steriods appear to be a rampant problem. I for one have much respect for hard work and sacrifice.
But the other day, I was thinking about how I want "The Juice". Not steriods, but Spirit. I was considering how there is fruit of God's Spirit - love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. I want this fruit, and I want His "juice" to flow through me. I want to get strength and energy from His vine, I want to "bulk up" on God and His Spirit. To get the juice, I need to be connected to the Source, a branch attached to the true vine. So, I plan to make sure I'm in the right place and then I'm going to STAY THERE, so I can be juiced up on Jesus!

No comments:
Post a Comment