
So, Ryan and I have watched the TV show "Lost" from the very first episode. We were hooked from the start. I have been known to listen to podcasts online featuring information from the writers/producers, as well as read message boards for theories. But, I have never posted a frame by frame analysis of what Mr. Eko saw in the black smoke monster, though I was grateful someone else did. "Lost" was the reason we bought a new VCR, since we had lost the remote to our old one and thus could not program the new ABC channel into it and had no way of recording the show (it is a "watch after the kids' bedtime" show). Anyway, the show has had it's highs (Hello, they took Walt off the raft!) and lows (what was up with the Jack's tatoos episode?) and we have hung in there. Even through the death of my favorite character, (I don't want to spoil past seasons too much, so HE will remain nameless), we have persevered. Well, I must say, that perserverance paid off last night. WOW! The new season premiere blew me away, and resurrected those feelings of seasons past when my mind races after it's over and I have trouble falling asleep. It was so intense at times, I felt like maybe I shouldn't watch. So many questions, I can't take it! So many questions, yet I want more! Let's hope the writer's strike gets settled soon so we can have more than 8 episodes this season, and won't have to watch shows like "My Dad can beat Your Dad."
Here's the web address for the entertainment weekly recap/analysis of last night's episode. You'll have to copy and paste, since I still can't get the blog to post links.
http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20036782_20037403_20175395,00.html

No comments:
Post a Comment