Sunday, February 3, 2008
Super Sunday
As I'm sitting here waiting for the Super Bowl to start, I'm reminded of last year when we watched my current team of choice, The Colts, win the championship. We watched from the comfort of our hotel room at Walt Disney World. Actually, we watched the beginning of it at the Rainforest Cafe while we ate dinner, and then finished the game back at the hotel. I can't believe it's been a year since we made that trip, yet it feels like a long time since we were there. Anyway, tonight I watch from the comfort of my own home, and pray that the Giants can pull off a miracle and beat the Patriots, whom I have no love for whatsoever. So, I'm off to get some snacks, and then I'll probably get out my scrapbooking stuff, since I can hardly bear to watch the Patriots. My hope: Giants 28 Patriots 24. My prediction: Giants 17 Patriots 31
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment