Friday, January 25, 2008

Crop Til I Drop!



In a about 5 hours I leave for the big weekend crop. I'm excited for a chance to get away, to work on albums, and to hang out with friends. Oh, and for a chance to laugh, which I expect to have happen a lot over the next few days. I'm cropping with my old friends, Debbie "Ed" DeBoer & Tina "Tee" Green, as well as my new friend from church, Kim "Kimmie K." Carpenter. We'll also be spending time with my friend, and Creative Memories Consultant, Jodi "Artistic Hair" Oldfather, and her friends - Mindy "Can't Remember Her Last Name", and Rosanna "I Never Knew Her Last Name". I giggle just to think about! So, on Monday I'll be back online to brag about how much more I got done than Ed, I MEAN, to blog about how the weekend went. (I'm posting pictures of the cover of the new family album that I got for Christmas, and the calendar page I did to start off that album)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I really like the cover of that album. And the calendar page is a great way to keep track of all your family activities. We Schlunches are so honored to be on the December page!

Cheri said...

I am so jealous! I've been scrapping a lot recently, but usually only on Friday nights with friends. Never for the whole weekend! That would rock! I can't wait to hear all about it.

-cheri