Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I'm Not The Only One

I was cracking up when I saw this! I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one with an aversion to clowns. For some reason the blog isn't letting me post links, so here is the webpage and you can copy and paste, if you're not too scared!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080116/od_nm/clowns_odd_dc

2 comments:

Cheri said...

Paul was just telling me about this. He and I both are creeped out by clowns, maybe him a little more-so. I don't know if you noticed, but our next door neighbors are actually clowns. When Paul agreed to come help us move, he said we needed to first take one out in the street and beat the crap out of it so they knew we were not afraid. Of course they are like 70 years old so there really is not much of a challenge to it.

Dawn said...

What was especially cracking me up when this article was featured on the yahoo home page was that they had a video link labeled, "What 100 Clowns parade By". I'm like, who wants to see THAT!!!