Tuesday, January 29, 2008

One Wild Weekend







I'm finally recovered from my scrapbooking weekend. I would have posted yesterday, but I was needing all of my brain power just to function due to lack of sleep over the weekend. I was feeling my full 35 1/2 years yesterday (although this woman at prayer group last night was surprised when I told her I was 35, she thought I was like 26 or 27. She's my new best friend, by the way.) We had such an awesome weekend! It was perfect. My old friends, Tee & Ed, clicked so well with my new friend, Kimmie K., and we had so much great soul-cleansing laughter. We had some great food at the Essenhaus, although Ed and I consumed a few Rolaids afterward. I got 43 sides done throughout 4 different albums. My kids albums are now current, and my family album is ready for December. Kim and I stayed up until 8:00 AM Saturday morning, and got up around 11:00 AM. (Tee and Ed stayed up almost as long). The next night, Tee, Ed, and I stayed up until 3:00 AM, then we got up at 8:00 AM, so Kim and I could come back to go to church. Kim and I stayed at the crop until 6:00 Sunday night. There were also lots of fun free goodies that we received throughout the weekend. We can't wait until next year! If anyone is interested, the Winterfest crop will be the last weekend of January next year, so if you want to join the loudest and most obnoxious table there (as well as the most fun table), let us know! I'm posting some pictures of layouts from each album, as well as a picture that has a 12X12 album I bought for Max, and 2 albums I got for free during the weekend.

2 comments:

Cheri said...

I would LOVE to join you and Ed, and the new friends next year. Try to remember me when you make plans.

-cheri

Dawn said...

You would be so welcome! I'll try to remember!